New Lens Technology
ASK ABOUT SPECIALTY LENSES FOR YOUR NEW FRAMES.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, PhotoFusion technology that offers sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
Our philosophy when prescribing glasses is to educate you on the differences in design and quality of lenses available. Superior quality lenses are typically available through large labs and cannot be made in just a couple of hours. Some commercial stores offer lenses in an hour or so, but you must understand that you are not receiving the best quality lenses available on the market. We use these larger labs to ensure the best quality lenses. You will not receive these lenses in one hour but we believe the wait is well worth it.
White Eye Care Center offers the world’s most advanced progressive lenses by Zeiss featuring Precision Technology that includes:
- Clear optics - ZEISS Precision: Excellent vision thanks to maximum precision with the advanced eye-lens system, point-by-point optimization in real time and leading-edge freeform technology.
- Dynamic optics - ZEISS Design Philosophy: Comfortable, dynamic vision with fast focusing at every distance and in every direction.
- Thin optics - ZEISS Lens Aesthetics: the optimum balance between precise optics and thin, lightweight lenses.
Zeiss DuraVision Platinum
Zeiss Progressive Lens
ZEISS DuraVision Platinum (replaces Crizal)
Lens coatings transform lenses into everyday masterpieces. They harden lenses, make them dirt-resistant, and easier to clean. But that's not the end of the story. Good anti-reflective coatings are equally essential. Try the all-in-one DuraVision Premium Coating from ZEISS: called DuraVision Platinum.
Protection, cleanability and the ultimate in eyewear fashion
- Clear and relaxed vision thanks to the lenses' improved clarity.
- Improved appearance because of fewer irritating reflections on the lens.
- The most technologically advanced anti-reflective coating from ZEISS.
- Outstanding durability for robust, scratch-resistant lenses.
- Easy-to-clean lenses thanks to the antistatic property and CleanCoat layer.
SINGLE VISION LENSES:
Are you totally satisfied with your glasses? Whether you need lenses for reading or distance vision, precisely-fitted single vision lenses are a must. ZEISS offers four levels of quality, ranging from traditional spherical up to individualized lenses. Modern ZEISS technology can produce extraordinarily flat and lightweight lenses, even for high prescriptions. Together with your eye care professional, you can tailor your new lenses to meet your own personal needs.
Single vision lenses to meet any requirement
- ZEISS single vision lenses offer four quality categories that are sharply focused on your visual needs.
- Optimization of the lens power, also for high prescriptions, for easy-to-wear, comfortable eyeglasses and an attractive appearance.
- High break resistance and therefore ideal for sports and children's glasses.
- Better night vision: you can also order ZEISS progressive lenses with i.Scription® technology – for even better contrast perception and color intensity.
- You can select additional lens coatings and extras - such as the DuraVision Platinum® premium coating, tinted lenses or self-tinting lenses with PhotoFusion® technology.
Quality Eyeglasses Take a Little Extra Time and Expertise.
If some other optical providers offer One Hour Service, why should you wait? The most common problem we encounter is a patient unhappy with their glasses made at a discounted eyeglass facility. A high quality pair of eyeglasses can't be delivered in a "fast food" style.
- White Eye Care Center uses years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by our trained technician, who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation - no "older models" or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a US facility where they don't ship unless they are just right.
Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don't own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.