New Lens Technology
ASK ABOUT SPECIALTY LENSES FOR YOUR NEW FRAMES.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, Transition technology that offers sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
Our philosophy when prescribing glasses is to educate you on the differences in design and quality of lenses available. Superior quality lenses are typically available through large labs and cannot be made in just a couple of hours. Some commercial stores offer lenses in an hour or so, but you must understand that you are not receiving the best quality lenses available on the market. We use these larger labs to ensure the best quality lenses. You will not receive these lenses in one hour but we believe the wait is well worth it.
Anti-reflective coating (also known as anti-glare): Crizal anti-reflection lenses help you see and look your best. In simple terms ,the coating is actually layers of filters on the front and back surface of your lenses that allow all of the light to pass through the lens instead of bouncing back as a reflection. They are durable, easy to clean, and resist surface static. The most important feature is that the filters increase the amount of light that passes through the lens so you see better, clearer and sharper than before. Anti-reflective coatings make your lenses look almost invisible.
No-line bifiocals: No-line progressive bifiocals by Varilux allow you to see better because they provide clear, comfortable vision at all distances. There are no age revealing lines on the Varilux lenses, so no one needs to know you are wearing bifocals. High-performance digital lenses by Varilux give you the best clarity and fit possible.
Customized progressive lenses: These progressive lenses are the first to be designed specifically and uniquely for each individual wearer. We take your precise head and eye measurements and factor in your Rx parameters to design completely customized progressive lenses just for you.
Hi-Index Lenses: These thin lenses come in a wide range of choices, especially for strong prescriptions, but all basically feature flatter front curves, resulting in thinner, lighter lenses. They offer superior optics and are ideal for rimless and thinner metal frames.
Polarized lenses: Squint no more! In simplest terms a polarized lens is a high-tech sunglass filter that eliminates glare and allows light to pass through the lens in only one direction (sort of like mini-blinds). It also provides 100% UV protection for your eyes. Without a doubt, it’s the lens of choice for driving, fishing, skiing, golfing and all sunny outdoor activities.
Computer lenses: These new technology lenses are designed to enable your eyes to relax at the computer. They are designed to give you comfort and vision for close and intermediate distances. While these lenses are primarily designed for computer use, they work great for anyone requiring clear intermediate and near vision, including musicians, architects, accountants, surgeons, and many others. They are available in plastic, glass and polycarbonate, single vision and progressive lenses too.
No-line progressive lenses: These miracle workers offer distance, intermediate and reading prescriptions in one pair of glasses to satisfy all your vision needs. The technology behind these lenses has evolved to such a high level of precision that virtually anyone can now comfortably wear their progressives all day with absolute natural ease.
Polycarbonate: The strongest of all optical lenses, these are recommended by the FDA for sports and safety and work best with most rimless frame styles. Think about your lifestyle needs and ask if these are the missing piece from your wardrobe.
Transitions®: Transitions Changeable lenses make your eyes more comfortable because they are designed to adapt to any light. They darken in the sunlight and lighten back to clear when you go indoors.
CRIZAL Non-Glare Lenses
Varilux No-line Bifocal Lenses
Quality Eyeglasses Take a Little Extra Time and Expertise.
If some other optical providers offer One Hour Service, why should you wait? The most common problem we encounter is a patient unhappy with their glasses made at a discounted eyeglass facility. A high quality pair of eyeglasses can't be delivered in a "fast food" style.
- White Eye Care Center uses years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by our trained technician, who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation - no "older models" or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a US facility where they don't ship unless they are just right.
Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don't own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.
SINGLE VISION LENSES:
Are you totally satisfied with your glasses? Whether you need lenses for reading or distance vision, precisely-fitted single vision lenses are a must. ZEISS offers four levels of quality, ranging from traditional spherical up to individualized lenses. Modern ZEISS technology can produce extraordinarily flat and lightweight lenses, even for high prescriptions. Together with your eye care professional, you can tailor your new lenses to meet your own personal needs.
Single vision lenses to meet any requirement
- ZEISS single vision lenses offer four quality categories that are sharply focused on your visual needs.
- Optimization of the lens power, also for high prescriptions, for easy-to-wear, comfortable eyeglasses and an attractive appearance.
- High break resistance and therefore ideal for sports and children's glasses.
- Better night vision: you can also order ZEISS progressive lenses with i.Scription® technology – for even better contrast perception and color intensity.
- You can select additional lens coatings and extras - such as the DuraVision Platinum® premium coating, tinted lenses or self-tinting lenses with PhotoFusion® technology.
ZEISS DuraVision Platinum (replaces Crizal)
Lens coatings transform lenses into everyday masterpieces. They harden lenses, make them dirt-resistant, and easier to clean. But that's not the end of the story. Good anti-reflective coatings are equally essential. Try the all-in-one DuraVision Premium Coating from ZEISS: called DuraVision Platinum.
Protection, cleanability and the ultimate in eyewear fashion
- Clear and relaxed vision thanks to the lenses' improved clarity.
- Improved appearance because of fewer irritating reflections on the lens.
- The most technologically advanced anti-reflective coating from ZEISS.
- Outstanding durability for robust, scratch-resistant lenses.
- Easy-to-clean lenses thanks to the antistatic property and CleanCoat layer.