At White Eye Care we carry one of the largest selections of Sunglasses in Logan, WV
White Eye Care Center offers you high-end designer sunglasses by Maui Jim, Michael Kors, and Coach, among others.
Why is it important to take good care of your eyes with high quality sunglasses? There are several reasons, but some of the most important are:
- Sunglasses should provide protection from ultraviolet rays in sunlight. Ultraviolet (UV) light damages the cornea and the retina. Good sunglasses can eliminate most harmful UV rays.
- Sunglasses must provide protection from intense light. When the eye receives too much light, it naturally constricts the iris and makes the pupil opening smaller to restrict the amount of light that enters your eye. Once it has constricted the iris as far as it can, the next step is squinting. If there is still too much light, as there can be when sunlight is reflecting off of snow, the result is damage to the retina. Good sunglasses can block light entering the eyes by as much as 97 percent to avoid damage.
- Sunglasses provide protection from glare. Certain surfaces, such as water, can reflect a great deal of light, and the bright spots can be distracting or can hide objects. Good sunglasses can completely eliminate this kind of glare using polarization.
When you buy a pair of cheap sunglasses, you often give up all of these benefits and can even make things worse. For example, if your sunglasses offer no UV protection, you increase your exposure to UV rays. Cheap sunglasses block some of the light, causing your iris to open and make the pupil opening larger to allow more light in. This lets in more UV rays as well, increasing the damage UV rays can cause to the retina.
Comfortable vision without irritating reflections
Sound familiar? Unpleasant reflections and mirroring effects while driving or playing sports. Many water sports enthusiasts swear by polarized sunglasses lenses. They prevent reflections and mirroring effects caused by sunlight on a wet road, water or metallic surfaces. Clearer, more comfortable vision in sunshine means that your eyes get tired less quickly as they do not need to constantly adapt to changing light.
Sunglasses lenses with added value
- Stress-free vision in sunshine through polarizing filters to protect against irritating reflections.
- Including optimum glare protection.
- And, of course, with 100% solar UV protection.
- And you don’t need to make any compromises when it comes to fashion – thanks to the attractive range of colors.